some updates first:
1. I HAVE joined the hall committee and taken up one of the more shiong posts as VP in which I have at least one meeting a week which involves the special committee I'm ex-officio of = HAVOC. Not that I mind since I don't really have to do anything there, just be there, listen to them, maybe give suggestions and ideas, update them on any JCRC decisions that may affect them and update JCRC on their progress. wonders how often their tops meeting is since JCRC tops meeting has been quite often :) at least among the seniors. not that I mind :) enjoying myself so far :) knowing we are working as one, all for the good of hall to the best of our abilities. I know, on my part, I'll be giving (though some may not see) and giving up other things.
2. I will still remain in the committee for tuanqi. After talking to so many people, I know I have the support I need :)
now for some random things :)
1. just thought how wonderful if everyone cared for those around them genuinely and not just ask around for information to show off that they are updated and have something to disturb others about (gossip)
2. been feeling rather guilty. I guess it's my tendency to overly take up responsibility (don't really know how to be grammatically correct there as my Malay teacher would say) as my kor pointed out, but it's something I'm still learning. Why guilty? Just feel I've let quite a number of people down and it feels like my best is not enough. God, give me wisdom.
3. it's her sixth sense that's bothering me. The way she says it's always accurate, how it never fails makes me feel obliged to believe in it. But this is my own life, God's, but not hers. It may be a warning sign to me but I really don't see what she sees.
No comments:
Post a Comment